Youth Strength and Conditioning Clinic
The Bar’s Youth Strength and Conditioning Clinic Classes are designed to familiarize our younger athletes with strength and conditioning movements for sports performance. These classes are also an economical alternative to personal training. On Tuesdays the class will focus on learning the proper way to perform different strength movements. We cycle through the Big 3 lifts and various accessory lifts that will translate on to the court or field. On Fridays the class will focus on learning and performing various speed and agility techniques such as sled work and banded sprints.
Parents can expect:
* Safety will be the number one priority.
* Your athlete will be instructed by certified coach
learning the proper way to lift, run, and jump.
* Hard work will be the unwavering standard.
* All participants will leave with a more powerful
understanding of their physical capability and limits.
Athletes can expect:
* To learn more about yourself; mentally and
* To be pushed out of your comfort zone.
* To learn the basic principles of strength and conditioning
* To learn how to prepare and recover for upcoming
* To WORK HARD with a group of atheletes around your